My name is Alexandra Yara Tique. I'm 20 years old. I was born on January 13,1993 in Bogotá D.C Colombia. I studied elementary at I.E.D Republica de Panamá. Then I studied high school at I.E.D Florentino Gonzalez. Currently I´m studying Business Administration at Uniminuto University.
I was raised in the city of Bogotá with my parents and brothers and brothers . My mother used to take me to her work because there was no one to look after me. I liked to eat many candies. I
didn´t like eating neither vegetables nor fried eggs.
I could go to play with my friends in the park on the weekends, watch tv with my parents , and go to the church all Sundays too. i couldn´t cook because maybe i could burn me.
I liked to dance. I like music especially rock,Currently i'm learning to play drums.When I wanted be a veterinanrian I was child because i liked animals too much. I received an honorable mention for my good behavior.
Finally everything I have learned,has helped me in my life, and I continue to study to keep growing as a person.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario